Tuesday, September 18, 2007

numerology

FOR ME, RAJASINGHAM IS A GOD-SENT EDITOR!
On March 3, 2007, THE ASIAN TRIBUNE carried my prediction on Hillary Clinton. On the same day, K.T.Rajasingham,Editor, e-mailed a letter to me intimating the fact. He also happily informed me that he had instructed his US correspondent to get in touch with Hillary Senate office and pass on the news item!
On August 15, THE ASIAN TRIBUNE published my article:”Velupillai Pirapaharan- a Hero or a Big Zero?
Without an iota of exaggeration and ego, let me most humbly submit that the above two articles have evoked keen international interest.
So, I am obliged to express my deepest gratitude to K.T.Rajasingham. Indeed, his timely helps have boosted my morale. Really, Rajasingham has raised me to the level I had never expected.
In fact, for me, he is a God- sent Editor!
M.K.DAMODARAN,numerologist,India,E-mail-cheneppurath@gmail.com

No comments: